by Laureen King from ArtandtheKitchenIngredients:
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 4 oz fine quality white chocolate
- 1/4-1/2 cup crushed candy canes (adjust to your liking)
- Melt chocolate over double boiler just until melted.
- Put popcorn in large bowl leaving lots of room to stir. If doubling recipe you may want to do in batches.
- Drizzle chocolate over popcorn while stirring. Coat popcorn evenly.
- Sprinkle mixture with crushed candy canes. Stirring to coat evenly.
- Spread popcorn out on cookie sheet lined with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Allow chocolate to set before packaging